Seasonal Maintenance & Repair for Your Loading Dock & Doors in Dallas/FW
Loading Dock Equipment Servicing
Spring cleaning for your Loading Dock & Door needs in the Dallas/Fort Worth area starts with W.W. Cannon.
** 50 Mile Service Radius within Zip Code 75220 **
Professional Dock Equipment Maintenance
Our certified dock and door repair technicians will get your loading dock area back in peak shape and performance. Our team of experts are factory trained, licensed, and bonded. The goal of our team is to maintain and service your equipment now so you can focus on your customers.
Service Trucks Fully Stocked & Ready
Fully stocked service trucks will come to your location at a scheduled time. We’ll conduct a thorough inspection of your equipment, taking note of any potential issues. Cleaning and repairs are done on the same day.
In-House, Qualified Technicians
Your valuable equipment is serviced by our in-house team – we do not subcontract repairs. Our professional repair techs are certified, trained, and equipped to service just about anything on or near your loading dock.
Maintenance & Repair Services Include:
Dock Doors & Industrial Doors
- Check rollers and hinges, drums, springs
- Greasing and maintenance on all moving parts
- Replace damaged, missing, or worn hardware
- Align and balance door while checking internal gears and moving parts
- Check electrical connections and operator rails if applicable
- Install and repair all commercial opener and jack shafts
- Replace frayed door cables, and open ‘hot’ lines to prevent fire hazard
Dock Levelers, Dock Seals & Under-Leveler Seals
- Pit clean out – remove all debris
- Lubricate dock leveler
- Adjust hold down box
- Check and tighten electrical and/or hydraulic connections
- Inspect all weld points for cracks or breaks
- Adjust drive chain tension
- Check drive motor and gearbox for wear and damage
- Inspect hook and hook-shaft for wear and damage
- Lubricate and clean
Our PM Program includes:
- ‘On Call’ priority service for emergencies
- Custom maintenance solutions
- Visits customized to your schedule and needs
- Qualified, professional equipment technicians (in-house team)
- All recommended repairs/replacements are quoted for your review and approval before any work takes place
- Detailed checklist after every visit showing summary of equipment health
- Equipment numbered and logged by type, brand, size, and model
- Quote for suggested repairs and replacements if needed
- Detailed record of inspections, evaluations and solutions
- Preferred pricing on parts, labor, and equipment.
- Training for safe operation of equipment.
- Partnering with us provides you with an outlet for new parts and warehouse equipment. We’re a total warehouse solutions provider.
Find the Right Solution
How can we help you solve your challenges? Reach out and someone will be in touch soon for more details.
For the 8th consecutive year, W.W. Cannon, LLC is proud to receive the reputable MHEDA MVP (Most Valuable Partner) Award…
Machinery, Pallet Rack, Shelving all stack up short without a solid barrier to safeguard them. Install a heavy-duty guardrail barrier system…