Wire Decking for Pallet Rack – Made in America!
NWP Wire Decking is “Made in America”
Made in America is just one of the many reasons our customers choose Nashville Wire Products for their pallet rack projects!
• Easy to install, simply drops into place
• Improves fire safety by enhancing the performance of your overhead sprinkler system
• Protects employees and products
• Improves inventory visibility and brightens your facility
• Self-cleaning / maintenance free
- Standard Decking – with standard support channels
- Flared Decking – Waterfall design with flared support channels to accomodate box and structural type beams.
- Inside Waterfall Decking – Wire is hidden inside the step leaves beam faces unobstructed.
- Flush Decking – Flat mesh ends even with the top of beam with no bend.
- Inverted Channel Decking – Decking with the support channels inverted for food storage and other clean applications.
- Upturned Waterfall – Decking with the rear waterfall turned up to serve as a backstop to prevent cartons from being pushed off the back of the back.
Contact us at 800.442.3061 for additional information on your wire deck or warehouse projects.
Find the Right Solution
How can we help you solve your challenges? Reach out and someone will be in touch soon for more details.
Our large manufacturing client needed secured access for their parts, tools and inventory. WireCrafters Style 840 Wire Mesh Partitions was…
Secured and locked wire enclosures provide crucial organization and essential security when they’re used to store equipment, parts and inventory.