VLM For Order Fulfillment & Parts Storage
The most universal of all parts-to-picker machines, the Modula Vertical Lift Modules are suitable for both order fulfillment and parts storage device applications. These machines are typically used to store small parts and cartons, however, can handle products up to 160” long x 32” deep x 27” high. The product height on trays is measured by photo eyes to maximize the storage cube.
This machine functions much like an elevator where trays are stored on bolt-on rail panels in the front and rear of the machine. The exact machine for your specification will be sized by cube of products to be stored within the machine, requiring a Volumetrics Study.
Made in the USA
Installs in 2-5 days
Suited for order fulfillment and storage
- Machine Capacity:
- between 55,115 lb to 132,000 lb
- Tray Depths:
- 25.75” to 33.74”
- Tray Capacities:
- 441 to 1653 lbs
- Machine Heights:
- 23' to 40’
- Tray Rail Adjustability:
- Trays Per Machine:
- Depends upon machine and product heights
- Made in the USA
- Full factory phone support
- 2-Year Standard Warranty
- Toothed Belt Lift Design:
- Lift chains, requiring high maintenance are not used
- Powered External Workstation:
- The trays are powered outside the machine for ergonomic access from the front or top
- Dual Tray Delivery:
- While the operator is working one tray, the elevator is retrieving and staging the second tray in the queue
- Electrical cabinet:
- Mounted under the pick window on roll-out trays to facilitate maintenance. Machine components access through panels on either side.
Heavier Capacity - Modula VLM Series
Engineered for larger applications. Modula's VLM series are the ideal storage solution for industrial products, components and spare parts for most environments and industries. These vertical lift modules can be used stand-alone or with WMS software to manage storage space and delivery of items, increasing productivity further.
Lighter Capacity - Sintes VLM Series
The Modula Sintes VLM is designed for small to medium sized applications. With its compact size, it's ideal for storing and picking items such as electronic components, pharmaceuticals and tools. Small to medium sized facilities will benefit from the convenient size and all applications will benefit by regaining space and increasing safety.