Designed for faster speeds and higher cycle rates.
Speed and smooth flow are critical to keeping production moving fast and products looking their best. When your total inventory turns over in just a few days, you need reliable equipment. That’s where these mechanical lifts come to the forefront, raising your profit margin no matter the load, no matter the location.
Strong, fast and reliable, mechanical lifts are smooth operating. The ride is smooth and bounce-free to avoid damaging delicate loads, meaning less waste. For small margin businesses, this means higher margins and higher profits.
Mechanical material lifts are well-suited for multi-level applications that demand faster speeds and high-cycle rates. There are a variety of mezzanine lift applications that will fit your specific need. The reliable chain-drive material lifting system we offer is designed for tough-duty applications and provides long and trouble-free service life.
- Designed for tough-duty applications
- Built-in standard safety features
- Legendary for zero downtime
VRC Safety & Accessories
We have safety equipment and accessories specifically engineered for our VRCs. We’ll custom equip your material lift for you to keep your operations efficient and your workers safe. Meets ANSI/ASME B20.1 safety standards.
- Carriage Styles: Straddle, Cantilever, 4-Post
- Gate Options: Bi-Parting Swing, Single Panel Vertical, Bi-Panel Vertical
- Ramp Mounts: Pit-Mounted, Standard, Winged
- Controls: Monitoring, Overload Sensing, Operator Signals, Maintenance Reminders, Historical Record, System Diagnostics
- Lift capacities:
- 100 to 30,000 lbs.
- Standard platform size:
- Up to 12 ft. wide x 30 ft. long
- Standard lifting height:
- Up to 150 ft.
- Standard speed:
- 28 fpm
- Loading / Unloading:
- C-Load, Z-Load, or 90-Degree loading patterns
- Touch lifting motor sized for continuous duty
- High service factor gearbox
- Alloy steel drive shaft for durability
- Dual roller chains (instead of cables) for long service life
- Quality, brand-name electrical components
- Ul-508A labeled control panel
- Fabricated by AWS D1.1 Certified Welders
- Standard units are designed for bolt-together installation (field welding not required)
- Gate Closed & Ready indicator lights on control panel
- Self-diagnostic control system on all multi-level units (more than two stops)
- Call & Send control buttons at all accessed floor levels
- Instantaneous overload protection (fixed set-point)
- Broken chain free-fall safety system
- Industrial strength carriage platform to handle heavy point loads
- Fast-acting brake system for crisp, accurate stops
- Freestanding models available with optional support structure
- Allows material movement with the smallest possible equipment footprint
- Provides extra flexibility to maneuver loads
- Variable frequency drive system providing ‘soft-start’ and ‘soft-stop’ to cushion loads
- Full height enclosures available