Secure Storage Cages for Tools & Equipment
WireCrafters Wire Tool Crib Cages secure valuable tools and equipment in a selected area of your warehouse, shop, manufacturing plant, automotive parts department, or distribution center.
With expensive tools and equipment securely stowed away, the maintenance crew will know exactly where to find what is needed within the secured storage cages. When called upon for repair or warranty projects, plant personnel are confident to find the correct tools and equipment. No more concern about missing tools, or locating them when security is a routine procedure.
- Twenty standard sized panels 4’-0” or 5’-0” high by 1’-0” to 10’-0” wide.
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach wall height.
- Standard size panels work in ceilings and walls.
- Custom size panels and special heights available.
- Hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise doors available.
- Sliding doors have patented tamper resistant latch mechanism.
- Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the secured side of the partition.
- Standard 3/8” mounting hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- Panels may be ordered with any mesh, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear polycarbonate.
- Heavy duty options available.