Secured Server Cages For Network Equipment
Ever wondered how to secure your network hosting equipment? WireCrafters wire partition panel systems are a perfect choice for a sophisticated Server Enclosure System. This unique partitioning style allows distinction for your customer specific servers or network equipment.
Wire server cage diversity permits flexibility in configuration that best suits your own unique requirements. Since the partition panels arrive proportioned to your specifications – complete with hardware, assembly is as simple as bolting panels together.
Additional options are available, such as offer vertical rise doors, motorized sliding doors, and double-hinged doors. These doors can be equipped with a basic key lock, or for more security, we also offer self-closing doors, keypad locks, card readers, finger print scanners, and even emergency exit push bars.
- Twenty standard sized panels 4’-0” or 5’-0” high by 1’-0” to 10’-0” wide.
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach wall height.
- Standard size panels work in ceilings and walls.
- Custom size panels and special heights available.
- Hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise doors available.
- Sliding doors have patented tamper resistant latch mechanism.
- Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the secured side of the partition.
- Standard 3/8” mounting hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- Panels may be ordered with any mesh, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear polycarbonate.