The Workspace of a Fixed Platform, The Mobility of a Rolling Ladder
Prefabricated, Easy to Assemble, Ready to Ship
Get up where you need to be with safety and ease using RollaStep Rolling Work Platforms. Mobile work platforms have the workspace of a fixed platform with the mobility of a rolling ladder.These versatile units provide a new level of safety to warehousing and loading/unloading tasks. Mobile ladder platforms get operators above and on (or over) railcars, tank trucks and other tall industrial machinery.
Versatile configurations include Cantilever Rolling Platform, Self-Leveling Stair Platform, Rolling Work Platform, and Tilt & Roll Platform.
- Made in USA
- OSHA Compliant
- Custom configurations
- Aluminum fabrication
- Aluminum fabrication
- Stamped positive-traction walk surface
- Handrail and gates are powder coated safety yellow
- All prefabricated and ready to ship
- Made in the USA
- OSHA Compliant metal stairs
- Saves time and money with prefabricated design
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver by a single operator
- Meets OSHA specifications for mobile platforms
- Full size 45 degree rise stair stringer
- 360 degree swiveling casters
- Available in galvanized and powder-coated steel components
- Installation takes a few hours and requires little more than a wrench, a hand truck, and two installers.
- Cantilever Rolling Platform - Allows an operator to move onto and/or above tall industrial machinery such as railcars, tank trucks and other tall industrial machinery.
- Self-Leveling Stair Platform - Variable height, self-leveling stairs used for working at multiple heights and locations with a single platform (such as aircraft.) The various height settings allow operators to work at the correct height with a safe work surface.
- Rolling Work Platform - Easy to maneuver rolling stairs work platform designed to bring the workspace of a fixed platform to a mobile unit such as loading/unloading trucks, inspecting warehouse/manufacturing equipment or for use outside with aircraft equipment.
- Tilt & Roll Platform - Designed for tight spaces and flexible use for in-warehousing tasks, outside with aircraft equipment or in loading/unloading tasks. The six square foot platform is large enough for an operator, tools and parts, with room to spare.